Ruffle Sarees: Fashion keeps changing from time to time and everyone likes to change their fashion trends, especially women. Women have many such options through which they can easily change and recreate their fashion trends. The best thing is that fashion designers also keep doing new experiments with saree and also keep designing new forms of saree through which women can look beautiful. Ruffle saree design is also a beautiful example of this. Although ruffle saree has been around for a long time in the fashion industry. But the designs of this pattern are still widely seen and used in the market.
Also Check: Patiala Suit Design
If you are also crazy about styling ruffle sarees, then we give you some easy tips which will help you in wearing the saree.
Choose Saree According to the Occasion
Whenever a saree is selected, it should be selected according to the occasion because it tells us which and what type of saree we should wear at what time, which can look very beautiful, although this saree is a good option. There is an option.
- Generally, in the summer season, one should choose light weight and light colored sarees. For example, ruffle sarees of pistachio green, powder blue, baby pink and lemon yellow colors look very beautiful and should be worn only in the summer season.
- If you are wearing a ruffle saree for a night party, then you can choose a ruffle saree with sequence work or gota patti work and along with this, choose dark color instead of light color.
Draping Styles of Ruffle Saree
There are many styles of wearing a simple saree. But you should know how to wear ruffle saree in a stylish style. For this, you can drape the pallu of the ruffle saree in a different style. There are many patterns of ruffle sarees which you can easily get in the market and online too. In some cases, the saree is used to make ruffles, while in others the ruffles are stitched separately.
- If you are carrying a saree with more ruffles, then you can gather the pallu of such saree and drape it on the shoulder and make your style unique.
- If you want to look more stylish, you can wrap the pallu around the neck like a muffler.
- If you take open pallu like a normal saree, then in the same way you can take open pallu in ruffle saree also.
How to wear belt with ruffle saree
Belt can also be used to give a more stylish look to the saree. Many designer belts are available in it which you can use to recreate your look.
- You can also wear the belt low waist instead of high waist. It depends more on your pallu draping style.
- If you use designer waistband with saree instead of belt, it looks even more beautiful.
- If you do not want to use a matching belt, then a designer belt of slightly contrasting color with the color of the saree can also be used and can give a stylish look.
- You too must follow these easy tips while wearing ruffles and make your look even more stylish
In conclusion, the ruffle saree has emerged as a dynamic and modern reinterpretation of the traditional Indian attire. With its fluid drapes and playful cascades of fabric, the ruffles offers a perfect blend of tradition and contemporary fashion. Its versatility allows it to be worn at various occasions, from weddings to cocktail parties, ensuring that you stand out in the crowd. As we’ve explored, the ruffle saree’s charm lies in its ability to flatter different body types and provide a unique silhouette that captures attention effortlessly. So, whether you’re a fashion trendsetter or someone seeking a fresh take on traditional wear, the ruffle type saree is undoubtedly a captivating choice that adds a dash of glamour to any wardrobe.